Wednesday, 8 June 2011

I win! I win!

I had a lovely surprise yesterday. I won some Ideapaint! For those of you who didn't see them at BETT 2011, Ideapaint turns any surface you paint into a dry erase surface. I loved the idea when I saw it but as things are budget wise it was just another neat thing that I couldn't afford. Then I got an email saying that the first 15 people to reply saying what they would use it for would win some. So I emailed back and said that I would use it behind my issue desk in the Library to write notices and things on and generally make the space a bit more interesting. I was the 15th person to reply and I am thrilled. My paint just arrived and I'm thinking if there's any left over I'll take it home with me and paint some walls with it!



Ideapaint

No comments:

Post a Comment