Tuesday, 14 December 2010

It could easily have been a Thursday ... but it wasn't

I've finally dropped my hours at work which has meant that I've managed to do two units on my Studies in Management module in two weeks. In the past that would have taken me well over a month. I'm back in a very positive frame of mind and emotionally and spiritually I feel back to my old self. I may me broke from reducing my work hours but at least I've got my sanity back ... mostly!

What having Mondays off has also done is throw me off balance so I can't remember what day it is anymore! Today I thought it was Wednesday but to my surprise it turned out that it was only Tuesday and tomorrow was not going to be the Thursday that I had hoped for. Oh well. Something new to get used to.

Christmas is nearly here and I'm starting to get excited. I'm looking forward to spending time with my parents, partner and friends. I've not really spent any quality time with my friends since the summer and I've really missed that. This weekend I'm going to my friend's to participate in a Murder Mystery evening. I'm really excited and it's just the kind of thing that I need at the moment. I will be taking the part of Chastity Darling - a flirtatious young country girl. What a hoot! Let the season of festive joy begin I say!

I'm not sure I'll post again before Christmas so until the New Year -

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment