Tuesday, 16 March 2010

What a difference a quiet day makes...

... I can feel my blood pressure decreasing by the minute! Monday and Tuesday of this week have been review days for our A level students which means that half of the students are seeing teachers and the other half are in the Sports Hall having careers lectures and playing games. It's been absolute bliss. My ears feel like they are on holiday! No more noise, no more annoying students being stupid. It's been like heaven. I've managed to clear my desk of all the paper work that was mounting, clean all the downstairs PCs, classify and catalogue a whole pile of books, work on new displays, sign up for courses AND do some coursework. I've managed to do two weeks worth of stuff in one and a half days simply because I've had no interruptions. This afternoon I'm going to sort out the second office, do some more paper work and tidy my office and then do some more coursework. I'll probably have done about three weeks worth of work by the time I'm done! I wish we had review days more often.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on accomplishing so very much in so little time....enjoy the feeling.

    ReplyDelete