Monday, 8 March 2010

Moaning

Goodness! I have to apologize. I've just looked back over my posts and seen how depressing and moany they are. While there may be some HUGE problems with my work and studies not everything is doom and gloom I promise. My uni lecturers have been a huge support and not all of my students are vile little beings. I do like my job on the whole but there are some major issues that obviously need tackling. I have to admit that I would be unlikely to suggest to someone else that they try to do my kind of job and do a Master's at the same time but I would recommend doing them, seperately! My colleagues are great and they have been very supportive and nice to me since I started working here. I think everyone in their own way suffers a bit the way I do. I think that's just part of working in education.



Please, rest assured that my life is not all doom and gloom as I seem to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment