Thursday, 20 August 2009

Back at it again

I'm back at work again now. One of the classrooms that we were using to store the books has now been emptied and the books are living on the floor in the main library. I am slowly rebuilding the collection but it is incredibly boring and I am having trouble keeping focus. Doing manual labour on your own is one of the most boring jobs in the world. What's even worse is that the last Ashes match has started and I'm not at home glued to Sky TV watching it. Totally sucks. Anyway, the library won't be ready for the 1st September and I have told people this repeatedly but no one seems to be listening. It will be interesting to see what happens that first week when it's not done. Will I be in trouble? Who knows. I will take some pictures of the library today and post them for you all to see. It is a terrible mess. It can only get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment