Friday, 12 June 2009

The end of year looms...

As the end of the academic year looms ever closer on the horizon, I feel good when I look back over everything that I've done since November. The library is progressing nicely and I am starting to pull up it's socks and give it the well deserved tuned up that it needs. I've got a meeting next week with my line manager Mark to talk about what we can do with little money or effort to improve the look and feel of the library without having to rip everything out and start again. I'm hoping that they will go for this as the library really needs a facelift and I know that it will be at least 4 years before they are willing to renovate drastically. We might as well do something small that will make a big impact and cost far less.

Anyway, enough rambling. Still miles behind on my coursework. Going to do some more work on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment