Friday, 8 May 2009

Coursework part 2

I didn't make it to cricket training last night although I wish I had. I stayed at home and managed to get some work done on my first assignment. I planned out what needed to be done, looked at the marking criteria and then flipped through my textbooks and found the chapters and pages that I would need to read in order to do the work. I also ordered some books from my uni library and wrote the introduction to the piece. I feel a bit better now that I've got that sorted and less stressed. Now I just have to deal with the shitty teenagers until 1pm and then go home and do some more work. No rest for the wicked. It really isn't easy balancing an 37 hour a week job with studying for a Masters. I some times wish that I had taken a year out to do it full time but I guess then I wouldn't have this awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment