Monday, 27 April 2009

Ofsted - The Impending Doom

We were informed last Monday that we will be having an Ofsted inspection in three weeks (two now!). Having never worked in a School before I have to admit that the whole process seems very alien and strange. I've been trying to think for the last week what I need to get ready and what information they might want to know about the library. I had a look at the last Ofsted report and the library gets a brief mention, all of which were good comments. However, that was in 2005 and it appears that the library hasn't progressed at all since then. I think that if they do come to look at it they won't be terribly happy. My hope though is that I can blind side them with all the reports and plans that I have been compiling so it makes us look good. We'll see what happens I guess.

Has anyone out there been through this before and if so do you have any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment